Are you interested in joining our team? Please email your resume to email@example.com with your contact information and the position you are interested in!
MR EATWELL is looking for a highly organized Operations Manager to oversee the day-to-day workings of the business. This individual will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for many facets of the company. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with all outside contractors, including wholesalers, garment printers, overseas vendors, and logistics teams
- Manage all software programs
- Manage all customer service inquiries
- Manage financials, including day-to-day spending, wholesale billing, and payroll
- Manage relationships with existing wholesale and white-label clients
- Inventory management across multiple platforms for MR EATWELL and white-label brands.
- Reporting directly to the CEO on all day-to-day business matters
- Must have 5+ years in a retail-based environment
- Must have 2+ years of experience with Shopify
- Must have 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Must have 1+ years of experience with inventory management, preferably for an online retailer
- Proficient in excel
- Excellent time management
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced industry
Personal Assistant- Must be local to New Orleans
MR EATWELL is looking for a part-time personal assistant to the owner. We are looking for an organized, trustworthy, enthusiastic team member to assist with daily tasks for up to 20 hours per week. The role of Personal Assistant will consist of organizational tasks, personal phone calls, scheduling management, and running errands.
- Act as the first point of contact for the company owner
- Answer calls and take detailed messages
- Run errands as requested
- Take Fred to the park
- Assist with time management
- Draft emails and other correspondence
- Organization of office and personal space
- Various ad hoc tasks
- Excellent intrapersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Professional discretion
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Driver's License